Become an Adult Mental Health Champion
May 19, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm| £200
About this Event
BECOME A MENTAL HEALTH CHAMPION
Attend this one day training from MHFA England if you are looking to promote and prioritise staff wellbeing.
Perhaps you are you looking for further information on how to support the implementation of the Wellbeing requirements in the new Ofsted Education Inspection Framework?
Our one day mental health awareness and skills course qualifies you as an MHFA England approved Adult Mental Health Champion.
MHFA Champions have:
- An understanding of common mental health issues
- Knowledge and confidence to advocate for mental health awareness
- Ability to spot signs of mental ill health
- Skills to support positive wellbeing
Cost and how to book:
- £200 per person, to include lunch, refreshments
- Book via Eventbrite, link to the right of this page
What to expect when you have completed the course:
- A certificate of attendance to say you are an MHFA Champion
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A quick reference card for the Mental Health First Aid action plan
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
What to expect on the day:
- We limit numbers to 16 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn.
- The day includes a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities. You will get an MHFA manual and Line Managers Resource to keep and refer to whenever you need it.
- When you complete the day you’ll get a certificate to say you are an MHFA Champion along with further strategies on how to promote wellbeing within your workplace.